Any issues or queries regarding our plugin feel Free to contact us. You will get a response from our support team within 24 hours as soon as possible.
We are off during Sunday and Monday.
Create Support Ticket
If you discover any problems with our Plugin/Module/Extension, please report them to our support email first. Our support team will contact you within 24 hours regarding the issue.
Collaborate via email
Once you contact our support, our developer will help to determine and come up with a solution on your site.
You should collabrate with our developer to resolve the issue by connecting via Teamviewer, Anydesk, or any other methods of contact.
Our teach team will help you to fix the issue once the ticket is raised. After the issue is resolved our support team will inform you. Please don't forget to share your valuable feedback and ratings to the corresponding plugins/modules/extension.
Frequently asked questions
We now have an FAQ list that we hope will help
you answer some of the more common ones.
1. Where can I get the credentials for my plugin?
To get the credentials you need to contact the particular service provider. For eg. If you looking for DHL credential then you need to create an shipper account by logging into the DHL portal. You need to ask DHL regarding the credential for shipments.
NOTE: Only the particular service provider can provide you the credentials.
2. Rates not displayed at the checkout page?
If the rate are not displayed at the checkout page you need to check the following steps.
1. Check whether you can configured the settings successfully.
2. Check whether you can enabled Live rates at the settings page.
3. Check whether your products are having dimensions (Length, Width and Height) and weight.
4. Check whether you have selected the carriers to display the shipping rates.
5. In Prestashop check whether you have added currency at the back office settings.
6. Please check whether the recipient address is entered correctly.
7. Try to enable the Debug mode from the settings page and check whether the request and response are getting printed at the checkout page.
NOTE: Try to disable the request and response afterwards once the XML gets printed. If still the rates are not displayed on the checkout page please try to contact our hittech support team.
Only the chosen and the available carriers will be displayed on the checkout page.
3. Label not generated at the order page?
If the labels are not generated at the order page then you need to check the following steps.
1. Check whether your product has dimensions(Lenght, Width and Height)and weight.
2. Check whether the recipient address is entered correctly.
3. Please try to debug it by enabling the debug mode at the settings page. The XML will be printed on the order page. You can check the response from there.
If still you are unable to fix and find the issue then please mail to our support team. You will get a response within 24 hours.
4. Do our plugin work for all countries?
Our plugin/module/extension will work and support for all countries.
5. Do our products support Multivendor?
Yes, our WordPress plugins and Prestashop support Multivendor option. If any of our plugin doesn’t have that multivendor support then we can make it for you.
6. Is it possible to customize my plugin?
We can customize our plugins based on your needs. For customization we charge based on the requirements of the customer.
7. Do our products support price adjustment in the plugin?
Our WordPress plugins and Prestashop plugins support price adjustments. If any of our plugin doesn’t support those feature then we can make it for you.
8. Difference between Free and Premium plugin?
Using our Free plugin you can genrate only Live shipping rates. Our premium plugins supports Live rates and you can generate shipping labels.
9. Where can I find Documentation?
For documentation please visit [https://app.hitshipo.com/docs/index.html]. If you are unable to configure the plugin then you can come to Live Chat or You can contact our support team. We will help you to configure the plugin.
10. How long does it take to resolve my issue?
As per your cooperation with our techincal team and the ticket raised we will help to fix the bugs within 1-2 business days.
Create Support Ticket
If you want to get a free consultation without any obligations, fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you.