Looking for the easiest and efficient way to integrate DB Schenker with Prestashop shopping cart? Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? DB Schenker Shipping Module is here for you!.
Manual Shipping Rate
Based on the manual rates you set for the specified carrier the shipping rates will be displayed for both domestic and international shipping services.
You can Enable / Disable and add costs to services for following domestic and international shipping services.
The plugin generates professional shipping labels of different sizes automatically as soon as the customer completes an order on your Prestashop store. The plugin sends shipment details to your DB Schenker online account and generates the shipping label (A4 PDF or A6 PDF ), which you can print by clicking the Print Label button. Postage is automatically paid on these labels using your DB Schenker account.
You can set a default service for printing the label. This plugin integrates with DB Schenker Label APIs to print domestic or international shipping labels with a tracking barcode. The plugin also supports printing label in different sizes according to your specific requirements. These are professional labels with address validation (city, state, and postal code) for addresses in the United States.
- You can exclude the countries
- Enable Insurance
- Use Pounds/inches or Kilograms/Centimeters
- Option to switch between Test and Live mode by using developer and production keys respectively
Module Configuration Page
Please find the following screenshot of Module configuration page.
For Demo site Please Choose Shipping – From address as United States. In a single click, you can create shipping label.
1. Visit User demo & add the product to cart.
2. Visit checkout, enter shipping address.
3. Checkout with any DB Schenker shipping service.
4. Visit back office enter orders, individual order.
5. Scroll down you will find create shipment button.
6. Click it!