Canada Post Shipping with Print Label for Opencart
Short Description : Displays Canada Post Live Shipping Rates, Canada Post Label Printing. Module Support All Countries (Canada Post Account).
1. Visit user demo & add the product to cart.
2. Visit checkout, enter ship to address.
3. Checkout with any CanadaPost Shipping.
4. Visit back office enter orders, induviual order.
5. Scroll down you will find create shipment button.
6. Click it!
- Regular Parcel
- Expedited Parcel
- Xpresspost Certified
- Library Materials
- Expedited Parcel USA
- Priority Worldwide Envelope USA
- Priority Worldwide pak USA
- Priority Worldwide Parcel USA
- Small Packet USA Air
- Tracked Packet – USA
- Xpresspost USA
- Xpresspost International
- International Parcel Air
- International Parcel Surface
- Priority Worldwide Envelope Int’l
- Priority Worldwide pak Int’l
- Priority Worldwide parcel Int’l
- Small Packet International Air
- Small Packet International Surface
- Tracked Packet – International
1. Pack Items Individually: In this option, each item in the cart is packed separately and is the default option. The total shipping cost is calculated by adding the shipping cost for each item. The settings are as shown below.
2. Weight Based: If packing items individually does not suit your business, then you can define the required box sizes under the Box Sizes table. All cart items are packed into custom boxes defined in the Box Sizes table. A few boxes are populated by default, after the installation of the plugin. The best fit box is automatically chosen from the defined boxes.
- Use Pounds/inches or Kilograms/Centimeters
- Option to switch between Test and Live mode by using developer and production keys respectively.